Your La Mer Collections watch is under warranty for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The battery specifically is covered under La Mer Collections’ warranty for 6 months from the date of purchase.
During the warranty period the watch movement, hands and dial are the only components covered under this warranty. These will be repaired or the watch will be replaced, at the sole discretion of La Mer Collections’ customer service department, free of repair charges, if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. A return shipping and handling fee (based on shipping rate charged by JNE Courier Service) will apply to all warranty service.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Crystal, strap or bracelet
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear
- Water damage unless marked water-resistant
- Indirect or consequential damage resulting from the defects or inaccuracy or inoperativeness of the watch
This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
If your warranty has expired, we provide services as follows:
- IDR 500.000 for repair of all components covered under warranty; this excludes the return shipping and handling fee
- IDR 100.000 for battery replacement; this excludes return shipping and handling fee
Please contact us first via email to email@example.com with the completed Watch Repair Form attached.
Should service be required, please send your watch, a copy of order invoice, a completed Watch Repair Form to:
La Mer Collections Indonesia | Singapore | Malaysia
Komplek Pergudangan Nila Alam Ruko No.1
Jalan Raya Daan Mogot Km.18
For further questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org